The quality policy of MaTec Gummiwerk GmbH
The quality policy of MaTec Gummiwerk GmbH is an indispensable element of our business strategy. Through the inclusion of all staff members, business partners and advisors and by integration of resource and personnel management into quality management our quality policy forms an integrated management system based on the following fundamental principles:
- The company is continually improving the quality of our products by reliable processes in order to always meet our customers´ expectations. In doing so we orient ourselves upon quality management principles.
- The continuous further improvement of our quality management and its basis on international standards is the foundation of our success.
- Motivation and further qualification of all staff members are standard preconditions of our work.
- Avoidance of errors is preferred to correcting them – this applies to all phases of production and for all jobs.
- We strive to achieve zero error production in our company. In the process the principle applies that although errors can be made they shall not be repeated.
- In order to implement company policy, quantitative objectives are worked out and allowed for in the quality development plan.
- In order to minimise the environmental pollution caused by our company all staff members are obliged to be economical with all resources and to consistently separate waste so that as much as possible can be recycled.